May 1, 2015

FASHION WEEK POLAND XII SUNDAY: OUTFIT


I fell in love with this dress the first time I saw it. First of all it combines baroque ornaments and animal patterns and you know perfectly well that these two are my favourites. Secondly, although it's a bodycon dress, thank's to long sleeves, it doesn't look defiantly (in my humble opinion at least). The photo session was made in between the shows during the last day of FashionPhilosophy Fashion Week Poland. These lovely pics were taken by a Berlin-based photographer I've met in the press room. Thank you, Rafael for making me feel like a model.




photos: Rafael Poschmann


OUTFIT:
dress: ASOS | bag: Moschino | backpack: Mohito| glasses: Rayban | necklace: Stardivarius | earrings: Parfois | elephant ring: BojouBrigitte | openwork ring: I am | ring with a black stone: H&M | shoes: Graceland | socks: H&M

1 comment:

  1. fantastyczna sesja. dlaczego dopiero teraz ją widzę!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Can't wait to read your comment.