Jun 12, 2015

FLARES? IT'S NOW OR NEVER!




Not a long time ago, I've written a post about the trend of the 70's and this decade's style. I used to wear flare trousers in the elementary school and I've probably thrown them away. If you haven't done this mistake and your wide leg pants still fit you, it's high time you drew them from the attic. 

The bell-bottoms I'm wearing in this photo shoot is kinda risky even for me and I had some doubts when I was about to order it. But it's totally the 70's and finally I decided: it's now or never.

by Janek Koźmiński

How do you like this crazy set? Does it look like the 70's?

OUTFIT
SHIRT: Mohito | PANTS/SPODNIE: Bonprix | WEDGES: Deichamann | BRACELET: handmade | EARRINGS: vintage

1 comment:

  1. wow...niesamowite te spodnie...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Can't wait to read your comment.