Jun 30, 2015

WHAT TO WEAR TO SUMMER MUSIC FESTIVALS?

FESTIVAL





What's tomorrow? Yes, the first day of June! What does it mena? Yes, the summer's in full swing! Although, we have music festivals all year long, these happening in summer are known for the best atmosphere and best...yes, my dear fashionistas, outfits! Nadia, my fashion assistant prepared some hot looks perfect for summer festivals. In Poland he have Opene'r Music Festivals starting tomorrow. Which music fest are you attending? 
Take a look at Nadia's sets and get inspired!
And my set at the end! 

FESTIVAL SET

FESTIVAL SET przez fashionfromart z wykorzystaniem cotton shorts

5 comments:

  1. Opene'r! Juhu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super zestawy! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. byłam podobnie ubrana na festiwalu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sets!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Can't wait to read your comment.